1. About us
coopcycle.org is a website managed by ("we", "us" or "CoopCycle"), an association governed by the law of July 1, 1901 and the decree of August 16, 1901, whose headquarters are located at 23 avenue Claude Vellefaux, Paris 75010.
The purpose of this clause is to define the various essential terms of the contract:
- Comrade: this term refers to any person who uses the site and our Service .
- Contributions: elements with which you contribute to our Service
- Co-opted comrade: the comrade becomes a co-opted comrade when he identifies himself on the site.
- Identifier and password: this is all the information needed to identify a cooperating comrade on the site. The username and password allow a Co-op Member to access the services reserved for Co-op Members of the site. The password is confidential.
3. Access to our site or services
Access to our Site and Service is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to terminate or modify access to our Site or Service without notice. We are not responsible if, for any reason, our Site or Service is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. If necessary, we may limit access to portions of our Site or Service or access to our entire Site or Service to co-opted comrades. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and account activity. If you have any questions about your login information or are concerned that your login information has been hacked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to let us know. We may deactivate your account at any time.
4. Acceptable use
You may only use our Service for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site or Service in any manner that is contrary to any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or to knowingly send, receive, download, use or reuse material that does not comply with our content standards set forth in clause 5 below. You also agree not to access without authorization, damage or disrupt any part of our Site or Service or any network or equipment used in the provision of our Service.
5. Content standards
These content standards apply to all materials that you contribute to our Service (the "Contributions"). You must comply with the spirit and letter of the following rules. The rules apply to each part of the Contributions and to the Contributions as a whole. Contributions must be accurate (when they state facts), truthful (when they state beliefs) and in compliance with the applicable laws in France and in the country from which they originate. Contributions must not..:
- contain elements that are defamatory of a person, obscene, insulting, hateful or inflammatory
- promoting sexually explicit scenes or promoting violence
- promote discrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- promoting capitalism, the disabling of labor outside any collectively and democratically defined rules, patriarchy, colonialism, cultural and/or class reappropriation (whose intersectionality crystallizes in the Dab in wax suit), the use of the term "disruptive", any reference to Bernard Stiegler, the lucrative use of data, connected clocks and the Comic Sans MS source
- Infringe the copyright, database rights or trademarks of a third party;
- is likely to mislead a third party or breach a legal obligation to a third party, such as a contractual obligation or an obligation of discretion, or promote illegal activity;
- threaten, infringe or violate the privacy of a third party; cause annoyance, inconvenience or unnecessary anxiety; or be likely to harass, disturb, embarrass, alarm or inconvenience a third party;
- be used to impersonate another person or impersonate you or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or give the impression that you are from us, if not; or
- defend, promote or assist in an illegal act such as (but not limited to) copyright infringement.
6. Suspension and termination
7. Intellectual Property Rights
We own or license all intellectual property rights in our Site and Service and the material posted on this Site (except for your contributions). These works are protected by .rice copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, broadcast, transmit, communicate to the public, or use any content of our Site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
8. Regular updates of our site and services
We regularly update our Site and Service and may change the content at any time. If necessary, we may suspend access to our Site and Service or close them indefinitely. Elements of our Site or Service may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update these elements.
9. Our responsibility
We have prepared our site and service with great care. However, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions regarding such content or for any technical problems you may encounter on our Site or Service. If we become aware of any inaccuracies in our Site or Service, we will attempt to correct them as soon as reasonably possible. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage that you or any third party may suffer in connection with our Site, our Service and any websites linked to our Site and the materials displayed on it. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation of a material fact or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. Information about you and your visits to our site and use of our Service
11. Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for informational purposes only. We do not control the content of these Sites and resources and disclaim any responsibility for such content or for any loss or damage that may result from the use of such content.
12. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
14. Your concerns
If you have any concerns about any of the data contained in our Service, please contact email@example.com.